NVDC recruiting an Architectural Technologist with five-plus years’ experience.
We are a well-established Architectural practice in Glasgow and seeking a talented Architectural Technologist with exceptional communication and leadership skills, coupled with excellent technical ability to compliment and support our team. With an increasing pipeline of work, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to deliver some very rewarding projects alongside a warm and friendly team.
Salary Competitive - Dependent upon experience
Start Date ASAP
You will work closely with the Project Architect and other building professionals, producing a high-quality drawing package for a number of complex and bespoke new build residential and mix-use projects that are currently underway. The position also offers an exciting opportunity to work on an exciting and wide ranging portfolio of work (Healthcare, Commercial, Industrial and Residential), and the chance to develop your career further, whilst gaining valuable industry experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND or similar degrees approved by the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- Strong technical proficiency
- Excellent detailing and construction knowledge
- A good understanding of planning and building regulations.
- Proficiency in Vector works is beneficial.
- Healthcare, Commercial or Residential sector experience is desirable.
- Be proactive in your work and have the energy and desire to succeed.
- Take a hands-on approach with your projects.
- Be willing to get involved in the decision-making process within the practice.
- Have the drive to push out high-quality work.
- Be adaptable to learn new systems.
- A small and friendly culture within a creative practice
- The opportunity to grow to be an important part of our studio.
- Good opportunities for career progression and a competitive salary
How To Apply
Please submit a covering letter, CV and portfolio to Shirin@nvdc.co.uk
Candidates should have the right to work in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer and keen to hear from people from all backgrounds.